May 20, 2010

Waiting.

I've recently decided that even though I have little time to flip the page of a book, that I can easily listen to audio books. So on the right I've created a Book Corner where I'll give an update as to what book I'm listening to and which one's were awesome, okay or terrible!!!

First book (should arrive today or tomorrow, I can't wait):
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
A celebrated writer pens an irresistible, candid, and eloquent account of her pursuit of worldly pleasure, spiritual devotion, and what she really wants out of life.

And next on the list:
Going Rogue: An American Life by Sarah Palin
I actually have this book...it's huge!!! And so little time, so I will use the book as a reference some day and go ahead and listen to it now!!!

And one that I can't wait for:
Beach Road by James Patterson and Peter De Jonge
If you've ever read Beach House, I'm sure this one will be just as good!!!!

Maybe some day I will have a library, or at least a bookshelf!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment