February 1, 2011

Bitterly Cold

It is very cold outside...the coldest it's been since 1997...and I didn't live here then!!! I think our snow is blowing the Mexico and the snow we have blew in from somewhere else. The wind is nuts. I waited all night to hear the tv antenna to take off across the barn...it didn't...but I sure think it was close.

I'm puzzled, I watched the news this morning and saw the big controversy over red light cameras and people not wanting them....hello then just let me write you a ticket now since you must be guilty. Yes wrecks are going to happen one way or another...but if you slowed down when the light turned yellow you can stop on red.

Anyway, I hope to have pictures up later of just how cold it is. I can't wait to see how frozen the water troughs are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment