April 12, 2011

Catch Up

Today I will have several posts, about the trip, family, food and more!!!! First, I love cast iron claw foot tubs, and in my future dream home, where we all have our own rooms and bathrooms, with a beautiful kitchen...I hope to have a claw foot tub in my bathroom... In East Texas it seems as though every other front yard has one with flowers in it!!! And they are not cheap. So yes, I took a flying trip to Tyler, with Tana getting car sick twice, but we still made great time. Then I got to see my cousins and Reign...you'll see picture of him later.

While I was in Tyler, Tana got to see my family and help...




Tana helped GG and PaPa (my mother's parents) plant their garden. You should really study these pictures, they have an amazing garden!!!! Check out family & food, I've got a few pictures posted there too, and more later today. Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment