May 19, 2011

Speed Bumps

There are often times when speed bumps appear in the middle of our day!!! Let's just say I had one. But life goes on, you just have to make the best of it. I was extremely productive yesterday and got to spend the evening taking pictures around the ranch, including this one:


Ryan fed the heifers at the south part of the pasture and he found plenty of trash in the ditch. Not trash that someone could throw out the window, trash that someone had to stop and put in a pile. Once when I was picking up trash in the ditch so that we could mow, I found a whole case of beer bottles. Again, someone had to stop on the side of the road and set them down... This is a huge pet peeve of mine, don't litter.

Moving on - at lunch today we ate at one of my favorite restaurants and I'm not naming names. My great friend Barb and I have a lunch date every week unless one of us is out of town! Today we split a meal. It would be the same as splitting a plate of nachos, but they charged us $1.50 for the extra clean plate. Really? If I had known that we would have just shared the plate. Oh well, we will know better in the future.

Check out the rest of the pages, major update under way with some way too cool photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment