November 21, 2011

Priorities

Lately I've been reading and thinking a lot about priorities. Your's will not be the same as mine! There are priorities on a daily basis, those are the ones that I think about most often, what needs to be done, accomplished, errands to run, etc. We live these each day. But the type I'm talking about is overall, priorities in life. While doing some blog hoping I found a woman who defined hers so well, that I decided to copy/share/make them my own! I've printed two copies of what is below, one is in my closet and the other in the notebook I carry every day:

Family & Faith Come First
1st Jobs - Wife & Mother
Next Priority - The House
Sleep 8 Hours

So let me explain, at all times family and faith come first in my life. I need to always remember that my first jobs are to be a wife and a mother, everything else comes after that. My next personal priority is the house, keeping it picked up and in order! And last but not least, I require my beauty sleep, and I'm guilty for going to bed at 9:00 some nights if everything is done! The kids go to bed between 8:00 and 8:30 and then Ryan and get can plan anything after that, or just doing laundry or a special project together.

A while back I had 'Eat, Pray, Love' on audio book. While I did and do not agree with a lot in the book, I picked up on repeating the same prayer. I liked that, I had a goal and I believed the more I believed in it myself and trusted that a solution would come, the more positive I stayed, there are times I've repeated the same prayer for months. I will add to my list of priorities, but for now I will repeat these!

No comments:

Post a Comment