December 19, 2011

Do you have a New Year's Resolution?

I know Christmas isn't here quite yet, but 2012 is just around the corner. Lately I have changed many things around our house. I am trying to be more organized, get things done faster and easier. I have a nifty little grocery list hanging inside the cabinet door that is very convenient and keeps me from using a ton of sticky notes. And I've 'encouraged' the kids to help out! They make a great team unloading the dryer and picking up around the house too. Tana even sweeps around the wood burning stove with the small dustpan!

But what are my goals for 2012? I haven't thought a lot about it yet, but I will continue to work at being organized around the home. The freezer has turned into a mess and I plan to organize that soon (but the 60+ pounds of calf fries are taking up a lot of space). We will strive to eat what we have and not waste fruit or veggies. And I will challenge myself to save money in any way and use coupons and sales when shopping. This used to be called, being frugal, and now it's called, living creatively!

I've neglected the blog some lately because I have been reading other blogs by amazing women who have tons of great ideas on getting organized and living creatively! I'll share some soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment