February 9, 2012

Newlyweds - Sharing a Blog

I think sometimes we forget what it's like to be a newlywed again! So today I am sharing a blog written by the newest member of the family - Kim Schafer...she married Ryan's cousin, Jeff. Rarely do I instantly click with someone...but Kim is awesome. She jumped right in and helped cook calf fries for the first time...and will follow Jeff on any adventure he takes. Kim's not afraid to get dirty either! She's working on increasing her files of easy recipes for a picky husband so if you have any ideas email them to her!!!!

The Newlywed Diaries!!!

Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Katy, who wouldn't want to cook calf fries...YUMMY! Now my mouth is watering, and I'm thinking a trip to Texas is a must! Thanks for sharing, I definitely need help! By the way, you're pretty great yourself! ;)

    ReplyDelete