March 29, 2012

Never Give Up....but

Sometimes you need a break! A break from life, the project you are working on or just your train of thought. After locking my keys in my car, breaking several items and feeling like I was wondering around in a fog for days. Not remembering dropping the kids off or which route I took to get home. Whew, that's scary! So after a day of trying not to focus on the one million things on my to-do list I feel much better. I have decided that even though I am full force all the time and managing a million things at once, sometimes you just need a break!

Check out the food page where I share another fabulous woman's blog about meal planning. I've never seen it done this way but it makes sense. And then I'll post a picture of the meal plan I've been working on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment