April 10, 2012

Some Days...

...I have writers block

...I don't know what to cook for dinner

...I would like to be at home trying new recipes

...I'd like to escape from the world for just a few minutes

...I look forward to a camping trip with the family

...I can imagine myself being anywhere but here in front of this computer

...I never realize how good my life is when compared to others!!!!

So today I have writers block, thank goodness I don't have a book deadline any time soon. It was foggy this morning outside and in, I wish I was working in the garden in the peace and quiet or on the riding lawn mower where I do my best thinking.

And between pinterest and other blogs I have found a ton of new recipes, head on over the food page and find a yummy looking chicken salad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment