April 4, 2012

TV Shows and my opinions!

So before you read understand that on a good day we receive five television stations, on a bad day we lose two and get a blue screen from Kansas!! Therefore we don’t exactly see all the same shows you do. Between feeding cows, getting kids where they need to be, homework and dinner…there are just a few moments that we catch a glimpse of TV. And most of what is on TV either isn’t kid appropriate or is just dumb in my opinion!!!!


We do watch ‘The Voice’ occasionally. I was impressed on Monday night to see that Christina was actually wearing clothes, only to catch a glimpse last night and it showed no improvement. She needs no help in being beautiful but in my opinion should cover up a little. There is amazing talent on the show and I can’t wait to see, but probably hear who wins.


Another show we enjoyed a while back was ‘Revenge’. What a great thriller, you never knew what was going to happen next! Those are the shows we like, wanting to know what day they come on!!! While we are in the barn we wonder what happened next!


Ryan likes ‘Grim’ which I’m not too big of a fan of. I don’t do anything remotely scary and this show is a little odd. I’ve gotten over the fact that people are actually creatures and it is entertaining at moments.


There’s the regular ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ & ‘Private Practice’ which we watch occasionally.


Last but not least is our local news that comes from two hours away, I can’t say that really means local, but that’s as close as we can get up here.


And the drumroll please, the two most watched shows at our house: ‘Curious George’ and ‘Cat in the Hat’. What can I say; they are in the morning while I get ready and get Tana dressed. It’s the only routine we really have!!! Plus I love our local PBS station and appreciate all of the shows they have, Tana loves watching animal shows too!


Most days we could create our own TV show by doing chores and laughing at what might happen next!


I’m working on a babysitting story…not the people kind though, the bovine kind!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment