November 14, 2011

WRCA Ranch Rodeo Finals

We took a quick trip to Amarillo for the WRCA Ranch Rodeo Finals. Over the next several days I’ll share with you the people I saw and more! Whether you go for fun, family or have a ranch in the competition, you always see new things, meet new people and have a great time. I will say there seemed to be a lot more people walking through exhibits than last year. And we are already planning our trip back next year. Here is your first sneak peak of who I saw!

Cheramie Viator of the Silver Spur Ranch and Mary Lou Bradley Henderson of the Bradley 3 Ranch, two great women who know more about a cow than the actual cow! They have been in the cattle business for many many years, both registered and commercial. Visit their ranch sites for more information. I’m proud to say we purchased a few cows from the Bradley’s this summer. And I’ve known Cheramie my whole life. My mom put me on a plane at eight years old and flew me to Maryland to meet up with Cheramie and family that had an Angus Ranch. After three weeks up there and travelling to shows with them…I called my mom the night before I flew home!

Keep checking the blog I’ll update it with several other things and I have a few great pictures. Plus Tate competed in the Jr. Ranch Rodeo! More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment