October 18, 2011

Quotes I Live By...

(not sure where some of them came from...)

-Today we have to live under the law as it is. (I remind myself of this every day and it keeps me from being resentful about many things)

-Talent is God-given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. (This was posted on Randa Yezak's facebook a while back and I printed it!)

-Hold your head up. - My mom (Whether in the show ring or daily life, one to remember)

-You are on stage...all the time. (I heard this just this past week and it's so true)

-Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. - Mark Overby (Don't we all know how powerful love is)

I have many of these either taped to my desk or the mirror in my closet. I look at them every day.

Check out the food page for a fantastic recipe from my most famous guest and biggest fan....my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment