January 20, 2011

Make it easy...

I LOVE to cook, entertain, pamper, spoil...everyone else. But I was not in the mood to cook last night. Easy way out...make pancakes. But after I mixed them up, I decided to try something I've never tried...but only seen and read about:


They aren't very pretty, but came in red, puple, yellow, green, blue and pink. They tasted the same as always and the kids ate more than ever. Next time I will work on the exact time to leave them on the griddle as the brown spots are not cute on colored pancakes.

My plate...aren't they so pretty!

After soaking beans last night, they'll spend the day in the crock pot so that Ryan can make his chili.

And these were breakfast bowls this morning, I posted more about them under food.


And this is what it looked like this morning!!!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Only you would make colored pancakes. I love the pictures of the snow. Please post more since you will probably be my only insight into the snow at home. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete